Sunday, January 19, 2014

sweaters and high-waisted skinnies


I bought my first pair of non-vintage high-waisted pants from ModCloth's 70% off sale a couple weeks ago, and I am wearing those suckers with everything! Around the same time I shanghaied these boots from my sister's closet and they have become a staple in my wardrobe as well (i.e. I wear them almost every day, with any and everything. Shoes you can wear socks with are a valuable commodity in these cold, cold times.)
Also, I got a haircut back in November--my first major one since middle school-- and have already decided to begin growing out my bangs. Some days I consider trimming them back to acceptable bang-length, and some days I just want long mermaid hair again. Ohhhhhh what a dilemma. You know it's hard out here for a Charlotte.


Blouse: Forever 21
Cardigan: Field and Flower brand, found at a factory reject store
Jeans: ModCloth "The Joys Are Back Jeans"
Belt: Hey Tiger
Boots: Stolen from my sister


Have a wonderful day off!

6 comments:

  1. Love the sweater and shoes!! ~ Country Girl's Daybook recently posted: Rest in peace, Anna. http://bit.ly/1jbOPj0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    I've nominated you to the Liebster award, you have a wonderful blog!!See the steps here:

    http://getoffmyclouddarling.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    Have a wonderful week dear!
    Love,

    Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really cute, I love high waisted clothing. I love the cardigan, too. Your pictures are always so great, I love the way you smile! anyway, the shoes are super cool and I'd love some like that but my feet are so huge I would probably end up looking like an elf (LOL) Have a great day, can't wait to see more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charlotte- I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! There are some questions for you at my blog. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! i love that color cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a pair of high waisted jeans and you have given me an idea of how to wear them, thanks!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete